Friday, March 16, 2007

Hi,

Hi,

I wanted to let you know about a situation which happened last evening, aprox. 2:00 a.m. My girlfriend and I were returning to the apartment and I stopped for pizza while she returned home as she needed to use the bathroom and we were 1 block from the apartment. While walking home she was followed by a male who eventually exposed himself to her while she was trying to get in the front door, she managed to get in the door but he tried to force his way in, while he did that he ejaculated and through it all over the door just inside the building. We are uncertain what to do about this and if we should report this to the police? I also noticed you have a camera system so possibly this has been captured on film? We will be back at the apartment around 5pm if you need to stop by, also the semen is still all over the door. I will be on the computer for another 20 minutes.

No comments: