Sunday, March 18, 2007

Another quality rental client lead...

From: delivarance ministries [mailto: revpastoreze_dmtries@yahoo.com ] Sent: Saturday...

Dear most honoured 3irs -

How are you today?

I received your mail,please could you put me through clearly as i did not understand fully what the contents of your mail is saying,but i read that you are doing a survey on my request.

In case you did not explicitly undertand my proposal,let me explain to you again.

I am the General overseer of the Victorious Deliverance Ministry by name Rev Pastor Philip Eze,I solicit that you help me procure a sizeable proportion of land or a building where i can establish a branch of my ministry in your country,together with a living house for me and my family.

So as soon as you are through with your survey which i faithfully believe that will be successfull,then i will now inform you on how the money for the project will be sent to you,only be faithfull and kind to me and the church,as the God almighty will not disappoint you in all your endeavours.

Remain Blessed.

Regards,
Rev Pastors Eze Philip.
Feed overseer,
World Wide Victorious Deliverance ministries (WWVDM).

No comments: